Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MOOSE!!!

So the other day I was driving home from work and talking on the phone. When I pulled into my driveway I stayed in the car for a few minutes to finish up my conversation. While I was sitting there, I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a momma and a baby moose run across my driveway right behind me!! It was so cool! A few minutes later another baby ran across after them. She had twins! :) I love Alaska! I get to see all this cool wildlife right in my yard! We are definitly blessed to live here and experience so many awesome things that were created for us! Sorry I don't have any pictures, my camera was inside the house. Lame.
I'll try to get some next time!

1 comment:

dntbaker said...

im trying to decide if i miss those days or not where moose were everywhere including my front yard...north pole was really bad.
i'm glad you love it so much.