Sunday, January 31, 2010

Holy smokes... it's been FOREVER!!

Sorry it's been so long since I did anything on here- almost a full year!! I will try and be better. We got the internet at our house in October, so it should (I hope) be easier. We don't have to bug our friends all the time to use theirs! Life is just day to day life around here... not a lot changes, I guess that's part of the problem of me not keeping up on the blogging! I guess there have been a few since last April- Sam started a new job as a boiler technician. He really likes it a lot. It's really satisfying for him- he goes to work and people have no heat- by the time he leaves, they do! :) In Alaskan winters it's probably a good thing to have some heat! He's doing really well- he just had his 3 month review and came out with a $2 raise! I'm really proud of him- he works hard, and he's good at what he does. I'm still working at the credit union, my job doesn't change a lot! I am in the Primary Presidency now- the 2nd counselor. It's keeping me busy! The kids are just so cute. Definitly a handful, but the things they come up with... always good for a laugh! :) Sam is the 2nd counselor in the Young Men's presidency, and loves it too. He's over the deacons, but only has 3 I think! Our ward has either lots of little ones, or they're all grown up. That teenager range is almost non-existent!

It's been really warm this year- I'm definitly not complaining! There have only been maybe 3 days that it's reached -30 so far. That's unheard of up here! I love it! Don't get me wrong- it's still cold, but I'll take -20 over -45 anyday!

1 comment:

dntbaker said...

holy cow it has been forever!!! glad to hear all is well. we need to have some catch up emails, tomorrow won't work for me but tuesday i can :) so i will email your work..